Job offer as a customer service helper at Station touristique Pin Rouge for winter 2019-2020.
Customer service helper welcomes skiers, presents our offers, prints tickets and gives them to the skiers.
- Give informations to the customers
- Help customers to choose the best option for them
- Print tickets
- Make sure the skiers pay the right amount
- Balance the cash and produce a daily sells report for the development director
- Any other tasks
Skills and qualities required
- Selling skills and customer helping skills
- Team worker
- Dynamism, autonomy, social skills, honesty, leadership, planning skills
- French and English speaking skilss needed
- Verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in making money transactionsCapacité à effectuer des transactions monétaires
- Development director
- Long hours standing up, working nights, weekends and on holidays
- Starting couple days before the opening and finishing mid-April. (averaging 16 weeks of work)
- Working saturdays and sundays from 9 am to 1 pm and all the mornings during Christmas holidays and March breaks.
- Averaging 6 hours of work per week, fits good for students or retired persons.
To apply, send your CV to M. Benoît Trépanier, general manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.